Where Yesterday Meets Tomorrow
An Invitation to Antique Dealers
We think the Coxsackie Antique Center is providing a real bargain to our dealers.
- We only charge $2 a square foot and a 10% commission on sales, and do not require any dealer shop time. (We know of one shop (in Florida) that charges $3 per square foot, a 15% commission on sales, and requires you to work one day per week!)
- We are a Repro-Free Zone! This draws more buyers to our Center, and gives them more confidence to buy.
- We sell on the web. This gives our dealers a world-wide market for the merchandise. We've recently sold antiques in Singapore, Australia, Europe, Alaski, Hawaii, Finland, and England.
- We pay bi-weekly.
- We're open for more hours and days than any other center we know of.
- We give you detailed reports on your sales.
- We don't close for winter or curtail our days open.
- We're open every day 10am to 8pm, except major holidays.
- We frequently stay open beyond the closing time if we have customers or there are still customers coming in, and we often open early besides.
- We have an expensive security system which, at the very least, greatly reduces the theft problem. Most centers have no security and are laid out in ways that virtually invite thievery.
- We collect and pay the sales tax for you and give you a quarterly sales tax report so you can file your report in about 2 minutes. (Some of our dealers talk of having to spend many hours figuring out the sales tax in other shops.) We even remind you when to file!
- We have a triple check system to make sure none of your items get sold without you getting paid for them.
We work hard to keep the up quality of the goods in the shop. We receive a steady stream of compliments about what an attractive, comfortable, and friendly place it is. And that's what brings them back again.
If you're interested in joining the Coxsackie Antique Center as a dealer, please examine a copy of the contract, and then e-mail us for more information!
© 1997-2002 Coxsackie Antique Center